Monday, June 15, 2009

Halloween & Thanksgiving '08

Last year I experienced my first real Thanksgiving dinner. Being from the Netherlands I had never celebrated before. I arranged to have dinner with friends from school. None of us are American, we were all Turkeyfest-virgins. We had a fabfabfab dinner. All of us especially enjoyed the candied yams.




As you may know, every year on Halloween there is a parade in Greenwich Village. It moves up 6th Avenue and went right by my apt. I ran out as it started, wrestled through the crowd to get to the front and shot these eerie pics.



My friend Leila took this of me on 8th St & University Place. Check out Leila's paintings and photography on www.leilaschaus.com

1 comment:

  1. Amabel Hume-Campbell, 1st Countess de Grey and 5th Baroness Lucas (22 January 1751 – 4 March 1833) was a political writer.

    ReplyDelete